Peter Thomas Roth Instant FirmX Eye (1.0 oz)
(1) Start by cleansing with a non-oily cleanser. Avoid using eye cream if possible. If you prefer to use eye cream, allow the product to fully absorb and dry.
(2) Shake the tube and squeeze out a pea-size amount on the top of the hand.
(3) Using fingertips or a clean, dry makeup brush, pick up a tiny amount of the product and apply onto a completely dry eye area for best results.
(4) Using upward strokes, spread a thin layer of the gel onto the under-eye area, crow’s feet, “11” lines between the brows, and beneath and above the brow bone (but not on the moveable eyelid).
(5) Let the product dry for approximately 5 minutes while remaining expressionless. Do not squint or smile.
(6) If you notice any white residue, moisten a cotton swab (or your fingertip) and remove excess by gently patting the edges.
(7) Once the product is completely dry, you are good to go! You can gently pat on makeup, such as eyeshadow, under-eye concealer or powder. To prolong the effects of Instant FIRMx® Eye, avoid water-based makeup. For external use only.
Three skin-tightening silicates and seaweed extract that provide an instant temporary tightening and firming effect.
Powerful peptide complex that visibly helps reduce the look of under-eye bags, puffiness and wrinkles over time.
Potent combination of alfalfa extract and hydrolyzed lupine protein that targets under-eye bags over time, helping to diminish the look of excess fullness and firm the look of skin.
- Butylene Glycol
- Sodium Silicate
- Sodium Magnesium Fluorosilicate
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract
- Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone
- Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Extract
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Ascorbic Acid
- Sodium Citrate
- Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract
- Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract
- Chlorhexidine Digluconate
- Sodium Phytate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Citric Acid