Neova Active Broad Spectrum SPF 43
All skin types, particularly those active in sport for optimal face and body protection.
WHAT IT’S FORMULATED TO DO
- Breakthrough DNA repair technology mobilizes high performance activities to reduce visible signs of aging and the burning from UVA and UVB rays, while light-activated enzymes help minimize the tell-tale signs of photodamage.
- Restricts the appearance of sun-inflicted DNA damage.
- Provides hyper antioxidant defense.
Medium-weight oil-free cream
Apply liberally every morning to face and body 15 minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply at least every 2 hours or after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
WARNINGS: For external use only. Avoid direct contact with the eyes. Stop use and seek medical attention if rash or irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, contact a Poison Control Center immediately or seek medical help right away.
- Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 9.0%.
- Endosomes. A liposome encapsulated extract from the marine microbe, Micrococcus Lysate. Extremely UV resistant, the extract contains the enzyme UVendonuclease which improves the appearance of sun-damaged skin.
- L’ergothioneine. An intense antioxidant that powerfully fights oxidative damage.
- Photolysomes. The liposome encapsulated DNA repair enzyme, photolyase derived from plankton, is hyper-efficient and unique in its ability to reduce the visible signs of UV-induced insults.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate [Vitamin C]. An effective free radical-scavenging antioxidant.
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 9.0%.
Inactive Ingredients: Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Ergothioneine, Ethyl Hexyl Isononanoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polymethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Lecithin, Micrococcus Lysate, Phenoxyethanol, Plankton Extract, Purified Water, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.